Save Money & Time – Get Your Passes Online!
Please read all ticketing policies listed on this page prior to purchasing your passes. By purchasing you agree to all terms.
PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING YOUR PASSES
South Texas Comic Con Ticketing Policies
- Passes are non-refundable.
- Autographs and photos with celebrity guests are sold separately, and are not included or guaranteed with the purchase of your pass.
- South Texas Comic Con passes do not include admission into Rave of Thrones official after party, passes sold separately.
- We will not replace or refund wristbands that are lost or tampered with. Multi-day wristbands are plastic and water/tear resistant.
- Panel seating is first come, first served as space permits.
- Guest lineup subject to change. Please be aware that South Texas Comic Con will not refund entrance due to guest cancellations. In the event of a guest cancellation any prepaid autograph or photo op fees for that guest will immediately be refunded.
- Children ages 6-12 may purchase a discounted Kid’s Pass.
- Children 5 years old and younger are admitted free.
- Children must have adult supervision. Please do not leave children unattended at the expo.
Purchasing Instructions: Your passes will immediately be sent to the email you provide when purchasing. You will need your tickets on the day of the event, so keep them handy either by printing them out or downloading the Eventbrite app onto your phone. Remember, don’t post photos of your tickets or share them with friends to prevent any copies of your tickets being made. The individual barcode on your ticket can only be scanned once.
Want to get your passes in person? Starting Feb. 1st you can also get passes at any of our locations around the RGV (Locations TBA). Passes will also be available at the door, without the Early Bird discount. Door Prices TBA.